Shipping calculated at checkout
Out of stock
The GRO is a specialized, 20W LED light designed to grow many types of common macroalgaes (i.e. Chaetomorpha) using a specialized light spectrum which maximizes photosynthesis. It plugs directly into any available DC24 port in your Apex ecosystem, or alternatively, it can also be run completely standalone.
- Compact LED grow light with 84 LEDs in four colors, two key spectrum ranges for optimal macroalgae growth
- Large, flat area of illumination promotes better growth as it creates a much more even spread than single, spotlight-style lights.
- Distributed LED design means no light hotspots that can burn the macroalgae
- Less light spillage – IP64 water resistance means it can be placed very close to water — reducing the growth of nuisance algae elsewhere
- Two focused wavelength bands (455-460nm and 620-670nm) for maximum algae photosynthesis
- Covers a refugium area up to 18”x24”
- Plugs directly into DC24 connection on an EnergyBar832 or a 1Link module.
- Dimensions: 8.7″ x 6.1″ x 1.4″ (light panel itself less than 1″ high)
- Works with any Apex model, including the Apex Classic family.
- Operates standalone, without an Apex, with the purchase of an optionally available power supply.
- Mounts using the optionally available, flexible gooseneck, with one of two clamp styles
- GRO LED Light
- Flexible gooseneck mount
- One of two mounting brackets (either flat clamp or pipe clamp)
- An available, powered, DC24 port in your Apex Ecosystem OR
- Optional 24V power supply to run standalone