Shipping calculated at checkout
Out of stock
Improve the accuracy of your results for your saltwater aquarium with Hanna's simple handheld colorimeter. The HI755 alkalinity colorimeter closes the distance between alkalinity test kits and advanced instrumentation. Standard test kits are limited with accuracy since they depend upon the human eye to discern colors. The Hanna handheld colorimeter eliminates the struggle of matching to a color chart by providing a direct saltwater alkalinity result in ppm CaCO3.
- The HI755 handheld colorimeter is portable and fits right in your pocket.
- Get your alkalinity results easily with simple one-button operation.
- Don’t worry about matching the right color, the HI755 colorimeter does it for you.
The HI755 Checker®HC (Handheld Colorimeter) provides a simple, accurate and cost-effective way to measure alkalinity. Crucial in marine environments, alkalinity provides both the carbonate ion required for calcium carbonate skeletal regeneration of coral reefs, as well as a pH buffer against large changes in acidity. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI755 provides quick, accurate results in a few easy steps.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for: Water Quality, Environmental, Education, Industrial